About the job
‘INISI listens, advises and helps you move forward’. This promise to our customers forms the basis for our services. And for the culture within our organization: “better together “! The strong commitment to the needs of our customers is the most important, and everyone is actively involved, based on his / her expertise.
- You treat ICT-related support requests from administrators and users on the customer side and also perform independent management tasks;
- You solve (complex) incidents and record their progress;
- If necessary, your escalate incidents to the third line (project engineers / consultants) and fourth line (vendors);
- You identify and describe problems;
- You communicate about progress and solution to the customer;
- You tailor the INISI services to the needs of the (IT) organization of the customer and advise our customers on the way they can implement the IT management and set up their service organization.
As part of the service team, you are expected to run stand-by services for our 24×7 contracts. In concrete terms, this means that you are on duty every three to four weeks from Monday 8.30 a.m. to Monday 8.30 a.m. the following week.
What do you bring
- Minimum completed education at MBO+ level (support engineer) or HBO level (support consultant);
- Excellent communication skills as well as a very good command of the Dutch and English language (French is an advantage);
- Knowledge of and experience with different technologies such as routing & switching, firewalling, unified communications, virtualization platforms (VMware, Citrix) and Microsoft solutions (W2008R2, W2012R2, Office365);
- At least one, but preferably several specializations in the above areas;
- Up-to-date Microsoft certification (minimum MCSA) and / or Cisco certification (minimum CCNA);
- One or more ITIL or ISM certificates;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience within the above solution areas;
- In possession of driving license category B.
What does your working day look like
- A branch of one of our international customers reports a malfunction that you resolve as quickly as possible. Dutch, English, French, it does not matter to you which language the customer speaks, you will always find it out together;
- You record the incident in our call registration system;
- If you are unable to solve it yourself, you can forward the question to one of your colleagues or the supplier;
- You keep the customer informed of the progress and the solution;
- and in the meantime you have received a number of other requests, which you are happy to work on as well…