Farhan Momin joins our team of highly skilled ICT professionals from 1 October. He has over a decade of experience in the ICT domain with a specialisation in mission-critical communication systems (trading floors, command & control centres, etc.).
Farhan started his career as a Support Engineer and has worked in various roles over the years to hone his skills. Until recently, he was Technical Delivery Manager for British Telecom (BT), doing project and service delivery management for BT customers in the EMEA region. He also has experience in building and leading global support and service teams with high customer ratings in the industry. This has amply demonstrated his excellent communication and personal skills, as well as his leadership skills.
Who is Farhan?
Farhan is a focused, driven and commercially astute ICT consultant with extensive global experience working within the financial, energy, government and NGO sectors.
Some particular skills typify Farhan par excellence:
- Knowledge of using agile as well as more traditional methods to manage projects and lead teams;
- Over a decade of experience in designing, installing, delivering, implementing, supporting and managing ICT solutions and infrastructure. With focus on on-time delivery, budget management and customer satisfaction;
- Experienced in pre-sales, vendor management, risk management, account management and administration;
- Strong problem-solving, communication, time management and multitasking skills;
- University degree in Electronics and Communications from Mumbai University, India.
His position within INISI
Farhan works at INISI as a consultant based in Liège, Belgium. He has a hands-on and can-do mentality to enhance our product/solution offering and add value to the existing portfolio. He will focus on supervising complex projects. But also in strengthening and expanding partnerships and finding new target markets, also and especially with a focus on international customers.
We are delighted with this new addition to our team and wish Farhan the best of luck!