It took some getting used to: the first online ISO audit, but the result was no less! Last month, we successfully-extended our three ISO certifications and our NEN7510-certification.
Focused attention to Information Security
The culture within INISI is one of 'continuous improvement'. We challenge ourselves to make the quality of our service fully in line with the needs of our customers. For this reason, we also ask the auditor every year to assess our working method on a specific topic. This year the topic was: 'how do we deal in practice with viewing and storing confidential (patient) data'.
The auditor's findings on this were very positive: employees know how to deal with confidential patient data and projects take confidentiality and privacy into account in particular.
In addition to the extra focus on Information Security, all our processes and procedures were also evaluated. Among the strong points that emerged from this were:
- the well-documented Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Quality Management System (QMS);
- up-to-date knowledge of information security;
- the way information security is taken into account in projects and the technical design;
- the extensive knowledge matrix in which the competence development of the technical staff is kept.
We are particularly pleased with the result achieved in the field of the environment: a 22% reduction in power consumption! Congratulations to Maurice who has ensured that we now have LED lighting everywhere in the building.
Even though we have successfully completed the audit, our focus on quality continous. Among other things, we want to make the results of energy-saving solutions (application of cloud-solutions, from on-premise to off-premise, dynamic switching on and off capacity) more concrete and value them in the Environment aspects register.
Curious how we approach this? Feel free to get in touch. We like to share our knowledge and experience.
Better together, together better!
INISI is in possession of the Management System Certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environment)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security)
- NEN 7510:2017 (Information Security Care)